Dear my future husband. (In shaa Allah)
U gave me a lot.
U did everything to make me happy.
Ur jokes, ur pointless stories, ur cool reaction just make me fall in love with u.
All the things u do simply tickle my heart.
Dear Rostan bin Mamat.
I do love you from the bottom of my heart.
I do love u more than u ever know.
And I hope U love me more than I do.
Thank you for the smile u put on my face.
Thank you for keep supporting me.
Thank you for always by my side.
Thank you for taking care of me.
Thank you for being a great bestfriend for me.
Thank you for everything.
And I miss U so much.
I miss to spend my whole day with u.
I miss to go to our fevret place with u.
I miss ur smile.
I miss everything about U.
Counting days to meet U again n again.








No comments:
Post a Comment